skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Choose All or a Customized Selection of these Management Service Options:
- Inspect the association’s common properties, equipment, and other facilities.
- Ensure the association’s property complies with laws and ordinances.
- Secure trash and garbage collection
- Plan landscape maintenance
- Arrange for pest control
- Hire staff and out-source services as needed
- Provide emergency call service.
- Respond to general correspondence.
- Develop and maintain effective complaint procedure and resolution procedures.
- Keep records of legal documents, plans. member rosters, financial statements, contracts, annual reports, and meeting minutes.
- Provide support for volunteer leadership.
- Develop and administer contracting procedure for bid invitations, bid analysis, contract negotiations, monitoring, inspection, and payment.
- Prepare and distribute annual report.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and long-term reserves budget for capital improvements for board review and adoption.
- Collect assessments, fees, and other receivables.
- Ensure checking, savings, and other accounts are maintained, and reconciled.
- Make association disbursements in accordance with board-approved budget.
- Prepare financial statements
- Analyze income and expense comparisons and provide advice.
- Assist the board’s accountant in performing audits and in preparing the tax reports
- Prepare and provide a welcome packet to new owners.
- Organize the Annual Meeting.
- Prepare newsletters.
- Analyze the Insurance coverage.
Condo Management of Columbus Extra Advantages
- Your CMOC Management Agreement is cancelable with 30-day notice without penalty.
- All condo fee checks are made payable to your Association.